- Print multiple lines of text and logos in one message, mixing text, logos and machine-readable codes
- Zero routine servicing, consumables or fluids required, meaning no variable costs
- Improved reliability and long product lifespan using advanced Galvo technology
- Intuitive, tamperproof and secure message creation using LinxDraw® software
- Easy installation in tight areas thanks to a compact design, multiple mounting points and down or straight shooter options
Experience faster and more reliable coding with the flexibility to add value to your product packaging with the Linx SL1 10w laser coder. The Linx SL1 has been designed to deliver high quality, flexible coding, using advanced Galvo technology to increase the unit's operating life without the need for routine servicing.
Fast, Flexible and Low Cost Coding
The Linx SL1 is much faster than other lasers in its class, with the ability to print two lines of code and a logo in the same time as it usually takes to print just two lines of text, thanks to the use of lightweight and ultra-fast mirrors.
Lifetime costs are kept low with the Linx SL1 laser, since no consumables or fluids are required, and there's no need for routine servicing. On top of this, the unit has been designed to use much less laser energy than other coders in its class, extending tube life, further reducing the total cost of ownership.
Robust and Compact to Suit Any Production Line
The Linx SL1 10w laser coder is one of the most compact single-box solutions on the market, versatile enough to suit any production line. At just 12.5kg, the lightweight unit can be moved and set up by just a single operator, while the choice of straight or down shooter options and four mounting points allows flexibility to code onto a products and packaging of different shapes and sizes
The choice of four lenses offers a wide range of marking fields, allowing for coding of larger areas, at faster speeds, or to code onto the product at a greater distance.With advanced Galvo technology, the Linx SL1 uses lighter, stronger mirrors, allowing for faster and more reliable coding whilst using less laser energy. These lightweight silicone mirrors mean the Linx SL1 doesn't have to work as hard as other laser systems, improving reliability in the process.
With over 30 years' experience in laser coder manufacturing, the Linx SL1 is built to exacting standards and designed to minimise downtime on your production line, eliminating the need for regular servicing.
High Quality Coding
With the ability to scribe multiple lines of text and logos in one message, the SL1 is more versatile than other coders in its class. Mix text, logos and machine-readable codes in a single message, including QR codes and DotCodes. A wide range of fonts is also available meaning your coding can perfectly complement your packaging designs.
Because the Linx SL1 10w uses laser technology, the coding it produces is permanent, offering the ideal solution for coding on products that are susceptible to counterfeiting, such as high value goods, tobacco or spirits.
Thanks to the LinxDraw software, changing codes is quick and easy. Using templates, codes can be created and stored on or offline before being securely downloaded onto the laser when required.
Ethernet connectivity means the production line can be monitored remotely, with 'good shot' and 'bad shot' production line signals giving customer confidence in laser operation and status monitoring.
- Ethernet (TCP/IP, 100Mbit LAN), RS232, digital I/Os
- Inputs for encoders and product detector triggers
- I/Os for the signals, start, stop, error, job select (32 different templates), trigger, encoder,ready to mark, marking, shutter closed and machine/user interlocks
Graphics-orientated user interface for intuitive and fast preparation of complete code templates on PCs
- System configuration
- Configurable in several languages
- Easy access to standard CAD and graphic programs via import functions
- Password-protected security levels
- Laser Sealed CO2 laser, power class 10W
- laser wavelength 10.6 μm, 4 focusing lenses
- Laser class 4 (according to IEC 60825-1:2007)
- Languages English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese
- Options Beam shield, Exhaust unit, Product detector, Encoder, Stand,
- Dual interlock safety module, Controller
- Standard Start and stop keys with safety switch
- LED indicators for status, laser emission, error
- Electrical requirements 100 – 120V, 200 – 240V, Autorange 1PH, 350 VA, 50/60 Hz
- Cooling Internally air-cooled
- Ambient temperature 5 – 35ºC
- Humidity range 10 – 90 %, non-condensing
- Weight Marking unit approx. 12.5 kg
- Enclosure Stainless steel
- Standard fonts (Windows® TrueType®/TTF; PostScript®/PFA, PFB; OpenType®/OTF)
- Individual fonts such as high-speed or OCR
- Machine-readable codes: Bar codes: BC25,BC25I, BC39, BC93, EAN 8, EAN 13, BC128, EAN 128,
- Postnet, SCC14, UPC_A, UPC_E, RSS14TR, RSS14ST, RSS14STO, RSSLIM, RSSEXP
- Data matrix 2D codes: ECCOOO, ECC050, ECC080, ECC100, ECC140, ECC200, ECC PLAIN, QR
- Graphics/graphic components, logos, symbols, etc. (the most common file formats such as DXF, JPG,
- AI can be imported)
- Linear, circular, angular text marking; rotation, reflection, expansion, compression of marking contents
- Sequence & serial numbering; automatic date, layer, time coding, real-time clock; online coding of Individual data (weight, contents, etc.)