- 120W high power CO2 laser
- High speed – in excess of 70,000 bottles/hour
- High quality, complex codes
- Large scan area for multiple lines of code/graphics
- Permanent coding for anti-counterfeiting
- IP56 rating
- Air-cooled – no factory air required
- Wide range of code formats
The Linx SLHP (Scribing Laser High Performance) laser produces superior quality codes at some of the fastest speeds currently available on the market.
High speed/High power
The Linx SLHP is a high power, 120W CO2 laser which can code accurately at high speeds - for example in excess of 70,000 bottles per hour on high speed beverage production lines. The high power allows many different materials to be marked quickly and permanently –including traditionally hard-to-mark substrates such as glass, rubber and PET.
Graphics can be accurately reproduced, with the Linx SLHP's vector-generated codes. Codes can therefore match packaging designs, provide unobtrusive coding, or anti-counterfeiting measures for premium products such as spirits, perfumes, cosmetics, tobacco as well as automotive products.
The high power of the laser means a shorter dwell time on the product, which reduces the chance of outside interference during coding, resulting in crisp accurate marks.
The laser's large scan area enables coding of multiple lines, and a wide variety of information - from simple date and production details to legislative text, barcodes and logos. Complex codes for the pharmaceutical industry include GS1 and 2D Data Matrix codes.
Both the laser marking head and the supply unit are IP56 rated, ensuring reliable operation in harsh production environments.
Efficient use of the laser source prolongs the life of the laser tube, making the Linx SLHP a long term, reliable coding option. No factory air or water is required as cooling is integral to the laser, which means no ongoing consumable costs.
With a wide range of coding formats available, and a long tube life, the Linx SLHP can deliver extra power, speed and codes as and when you need them, with no additional expenditure.
- Static and ‘on the fly’ coding
- High speed beverage lines on glass, plastic and labels
- High speed and complex pharmaceutical coding
- Anti-counterfeiting e.g automotive, high value perfumes/spirits, tobacco
- Wide range of materials including rubber, glass, PET, PVC
- High quality codes
- Large area marking capability
- Simple alphanumeric codes
- Multi-line codes
- Bar codes
- 2D Data Matrix
- Accurate reproduction of complex graphics, logos, symbols
- Comprehensive and versatile
- Multiple EU display languages included
- Time/date stamp
- Incremental fields
- Text orientation
- 3 level password protection
- 2 channel quad encoder input
- Flash memory backup
- RS232 interface
- Windows® operating system
- Laser – single sealed CO2
- Average coding power – 120 watts
- Beam delivery – 7 knuckle articulated arm for optimal integration
- IP rating – IP56 marking head and supply unit
- Cooling – Integral air cooling; water cooled option for high duty applications
- Supply voltage – 200-240v 50/60 Hz Single or Bi-phase
- Integral QWERTY keypad; remote keypad option