- Flexible coder with 3-line coding and barcode printing capability
- Large, colour touch-screen for quick and simple code setup
- Simple self-service with up to 18 months between services
- Quick-change fluid cartridges
- IP55-rated stainless steel enclosure
- Real-time output measurement and line stoppage logs – maximise your line efficiencies
The Linx 8900/8910 CIJ printers make operation, reliability and efficiency easier than ever, so you can spend more time coding, and increasing output from your production line.
Both models print up to 3 lines of text, barcodes, symbols and numbers from 1.8mm to 8.8mm high, with the Linx 8910 coding up to 20mm high. The Linx 8900 and 8910 are flexible coding options for both primary and secondary packaging.
The Linx 8900 operates at line speeds up to 2.92m/s. The Linx 8910 at speeds up to 6.25m/s.
Simple operation for faster setup with fewer errors
- The large, colour touch-screen with drag-and-drop field positioning, and simple icons, makes code creation intuitive. The icons can be customised on the top screen so the most frequently used features are just one touch away
- Fluid refills are quick and clean, with a door which opens at a touch, and cartridges which simply click into place; automatic fluid-checking also ensures that the correct fluid is used. No tools, no mess, no mistakes
- Servicing is quick and simple with the Easi-Change® Service Module which can be changed in minutes following step-by-step on-screen instructions - allowing you to schedule in your servicing around your production runs, for less downtime.
Proven Linx reliability for maximum uptime
- The industry-leading Linx printhead is a robust, sealed design made from stainless steel so all the essential components are protected at all times
- Printhead cleaning is only required every 3 months – less downtime, less solvent waste
- Our Autoflush feature ensures the printhead is cleaned thoroughly at every shutdown, ensuring reliable operation and first time startup, even after extended shutdowns.
Accurate output measurement – keeping you on target
- The Linx 8900 and 8910 can help you track your line productivity by monitoring the printer output based on your own targets, in real time e.g. batch counts, output/hour rates. The screensaver clearly displays whether you are on or off target
- Reasons for line stoppage can also be customised to your own line, meaning you can quickly identify efficiency improvements on your line. Reports can all be downloaded via a USB for reporting and analysis, making the Linx 8900 and 8910 valuable tools to help you achieve your OEE targets
- Long 8 hour fluid refill warnings enable you to plan refills around your production schedule – no more unexpected printer stops!
- 3 lines of text, symbols, numbers, barcodes
- Data Matrix and QR codes
- Character height from 1.8mm to 8.8mm
- Maximum print speed 2.92m/s (single line of code – 8900)
- Maximum print speed 6.25m/s (single line of code – 8910)
- Carton coding option with character height up to 20mm
- Rotated character (‘tower’) printing
- Screen with icons, drag-and-drop field positioning, and zoom function for longer messages
- Custom date and time format editor to create different date formats as required
- USB port for copy and back-up of message and printer settings, and for easy transfer of messages between printers, and downloading of output and line stoppage logs
- Message store of up to 1000
- Real-time output measurement on screen
- Output and line stoppage logs
- Screen saver shows real-time on/off target indication
- Customisable top screen for most frequently used features
- 10” colour touch screen
- Stainless steel enclosure
- IP55 (washdown) as standard
- 2m conduit as standard, with 4m and 6m options
- Weight 24kg
- No factory air required
- Ethernet port, with optional RS232 and Parallel I/O ports for easier integration with line equipment